S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Android Can Like

Répondre au sujet    france section d'elite Index du Forum » france section d'elite » Planing des matchs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
farrayil

Message Facebook Android Can Like Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

shareimprove this answer answered May 9 '17 at 13:21 panik shamoor 111 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Try this one i made some modification String url = " // webview = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webview); webView.loadUrl(url); webView.setWebViewClient(new WebViewClient()); class LikeWebviewClient extends WebViewClient { public boolean shouldOverrideUrlLoading(WebView view, String url) { view.loadUrl(url); return true; } } shareimprove this answer answered Jul 27 '12 at 11:00 Macie Barnett 11 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Facebook has recently provided the feature of likebutton in facebook sdk 3.21.1. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Thanks a lot! –overbet13 Jun 27 '13 at 14:30 birender Can you please help me with that issue? thank you. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. Joel Lee January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 How to Manage the New Tab Page in Firefox 57 Quantum Windows How to Manage the New Tab Page in Firefox 57 Quantum Mozilla has changed the New Tab page again in Firefox 57 Quantum. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook facebook-like or ask your own question. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. String url = " webview = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webView1); webview.loadUrl(url); webview.setWebViewClient(new LikeWebviewClient()); public class LikeWebviewClient extends WebViewClient { public boolean shouldOverrideUrlLoading(WebView view, String url) { view.loadUrl(url); return true; } } But when I run this application it displays a white area. How to resolve this? android facebook facebook-like shareimprove this question edited Jun 10 '14 at 7:29 nalply 8,44385282 asked Oct 17 '11 at 13:44 Megha 1,09321528 hey I want to do the same thing. Below is the code I use to display a Like button in my android application. Any suggestions? –Karim Varela Oct 2 '14 at 18:53 add a comment up vote 3 down vote Finally Facebook and Launched Like Button for Android Steps: 1 - Add Facebook Library to Project 2 - Create App on Facebook 3 - Update Manifest **In the Application tab add meta-data** 4 - Add LikeView in Layout //activitymain.xml 5 - ActivityMain.java //set facebook page or link to this like button LikeView likeView; UiLifecycleHelper uiHelper; protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) { super.onCreate(savedInstanceState); setContentView(R.layout.activitymain); uiHelper = new UiLifecycleHelper(this, null); likeView = (LikeView) findViewById(R.id.likeview); likeView.setObjectId(" ");//it can be any link likeView.setLikeViewStyle(LikeView.Style.STANDARD); likeView.setAuxiliaryViewPosition(LikeView.AuxiliaryViewPosition.INLINE); likeView.setHorizontalAlignment(LikeView.HorizontalAlignment.LEFT); } protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent data) { super.onActivityResult(requestCode, resultCode, data); uiHelper.onActivityResult(requestCode, resultCode, data, null); } Output shareimprove this answer edited Jan 1 '16 at 18:47 answered Nov 28 '14 at 22:01 Yogesh Lakhotia 6151023 Is there a way to like the application itself? Just like the Google plus one button in Google Play. Dave Parrack January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 Amazon Alexa Is Coming to Windows 10 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 Entertainment 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 2018 is shaping up to be a good year for movies aimed at geeks. –Thomas Vos Jun 7 '16 at 8:55 add a comment up vote 1 down vote You can use facebook like button in android app using special permission from facebook developer account Add your app here and submit app special permission. click on start submission and after that select LIKE native button and submit all details they want like why you want get like permission , how your app will use this permission everything. All Rights Reserved. Saikat Basu January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Use the Photoshop Notes Tool to Your Advantage What Can You Do With Photoshop on an iPhone? iPhone and iPad Creative What Can You Do With Photoshop on an iPhone? There are three iOS Adobe Photoshop apps and each of them serves a specific purpose. Dec 24 '13 at 11:49 I don't have the option for a built-in (common) like action. I have been able to test the Like flow successfully. Well show you how you can customize your Firefox New Tab page, including using extensions. please tell me is it solved ? if yes then how have you done it ? –abhishek ameta Jan 24 '12 at 13:18 You can add the webview in that set the height and width of the webview.so that onlu like button is displayed to the user. For more info you can check out these link: Mobile - Facebook Developers Like Button - Facebook Developers shareimprove this answer edited Dec 19 '11 at 12:02 answered Oct 17 '11 at 14:03 Gadenkan 1,53121529 i want to dispaly that in Webview of android.it is possible in ios they also disaply webview of like button so i want to that –Megha Oct 18 '11 at 4:20 1 use library described in this post: stackoverflow.com/a/23853937/1891118 –Oleksii K. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. James Bruce January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 Sonos One Review: Is This the One Smart Speaker to Rule Them All? How to Use the Photoshop Notes Tool to Your Advantage Creative How to Use the Photoshop Notes Tool to Your Advantage In the overwhelming tool chest of Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, you probably missed one of the simpler features: the Notes Tool. Jun 8 '14 at 17:57 add a comment up vote 6 down vote The like option can be implemented easily on Native platform languages(Android, iOS) as well as browsers (curl, PHP, JavaScript) as follows. make-use-of-logo logo-background menu search search-start close email bookmark facebook google twitter pinterest stumbleupon whatsapp amazon youtube youtube label-rectangle triangle-long down . Popular Topics The Internet Windows iPhone and iPad Android Mac Gaming MakeUseOf Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You Entertainment Security Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You Dan Price How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Dan Price Top Deals . You can go through these links to download sdk and tutorial for implementation of likebutton. Dan Price January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Change Language in Google Amazon Alexa Is Coming to Windows 10 Tech News Smart Home Amazon Alexa Is Coming to Windows 10 Alexa is being integrated into a handful of new PCs from Acer, ASUS, and HP, but it isnt yet clear how nicely Alexa will play with Windows 10. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . A broken mirror How to link 2 list workflows together? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Definition of "telescope" How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? more hot questions question feed default . You can choose platform of your choice. Lori Kaufman January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Transfer Music From an Old iPod to Your Computer or iPhone Make Gmail Even More Productive With These Extensions Productivity Make Gmail Even More Productive With These Extensions If you use Gmail on the web, these browser extensions can boost your productivity. now you need to get response from like page that user like that page of unlike that page. Bundle params = new Bundle(); params.putString("object", " "); Request request = new Request( Session.getActiveSession(), "me/og.likes", params, HttpMethod.POST ); Response response = request.executeAndWait(); // handle the response shareimprove this answer answered Feb 10 '13 at 1:36 birender 7425 this is a great answer. Refer here for latest updates 5a02188284
crackare account facebook a distanzadownload java facebook mobilecodigos para a cor do facebookeducational uses for facebookfacebook id hack mobiledownload facebook keren javachat de facebook para nokia c2-01stars signs for facebookfacebook blocker for chromehow can i hack facebook email id

Mer 10 Jan - 18:17 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 18:17 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    france section d'elite Index du Forum » france section d'elite » Planing des matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation